The day has finally arrived and you’ve decided to list your home for sale! I am so excited for you and for your future. Selling your home is a big step, whether you are relocating, downsizing, or looking to find a larger space for your growing family.
I know you have a million and one questions on your mind and that you are extremely excited and nervous at the same time. I bet you are possibly wondering if you even NEED someone like me, a professional Realtor.
Let me give you some thinking points on that:
- Helping you to sell your home is my PASSION. I take my career seriously, from working hard to become licensed, to studying countless hours, to my understanding of the area market – my knowledge is priceless.
- Photos, online listings, marketing and advertising limitations/regulations, scheduling appointments, contract negotiations, and more! Let me worry about all of that. I have all of those details taken care of.
- Home inspections? Radon? Water test? Do you have TERMITES? Need I say more? You’ll need a property disclosure. I can leverage my experience and industry knowledge to tackle any and all potential issues FOR YOU.
- The buyer wants repairs and seller paid concessions. Take advantage of my YEARS of realty experience to answer all of the questions related to the selling of your home.
- Did you know your buyer can back out, at the last minute, without the proper contract details? I can make sure you avoid that STRESSFUL situation.
- The industry jargon! Don’t get lost and confused with terms related to title fees like GAP insurance, transfer tax, owners policies, and SO MUCH MORE. I can explain it all to you, in detail, and I can ALSO make sure you avoid any potential pitfalls.
- As your realtor, you don’t need to worry about any unexpected fees. I will make sure you understand any additional cost involved in the selling of your home and I’ll make sure you are paying ONLY what you need to. That is my job, to protect you from hidden expenses.
The bottom line is that there are A LOT of details, paperwork, regulations and negotiations that are going into selling your home. One missed detail can cost you the sale or thousands of dollars.
As your realtor, I have YOUR BACK, all the way to closing. It is my goal to make the selling of your home as seamless and stress free as possible.
Contact me today, to get started on listing your home.
Kim Boyle, Cove Realtor