Published On July 21, 2021
Doesn’t Everyone Invite their Realtor to Family Events?
It’s finally THE DAY. You are getting married. You’ve planned the details of this day for months, and you are so excited to share it with those who are closest to you — your childhood friends, co-workers, family, and more! And yes, even your real estate agent.
That is precisely how it happened for Kenosha’s Sergio and Megan Martini. Cove Realty’s Mike Zacker, referred to the Martini’s years prior, had been instrumental in helping the couple find their dream home. His industry experience, extensive knowledge of the Kenosha area, and his patience helped Sergio and Megan wade through potential contract negotiations, inspection questions, and so much more. When it was all said and done, Zacker quickly became “one of the family.”
Fast forward to 2021when he made the list to attend their intimate wedding, ready to celebrate the special occasion with clients who were now close friends.
But the power of a great realtor didn’t stop there.
During the Martini’s wedding reception, Zacker quickly learned, once again, just how far a good referral goes. Throughout the reception, Zacker unexpectedly ran into several people he had once helped find their dream home.
At the dinner table, he recognized another guest, asking her if “that was her house next door that he helped her family purchase seven years ago?” She recognized him as well, and the stories flowed from their time working together.
Then another couple joined them, recognizing Zacker from across the table, saying, “you sold me my first house with my sister in White Caps neighborhood 16 years ago!”
And the stories continued into the night…
The Martini’s wedding is not the first time Zacker and other Cove Realty team members were invited to a “family” event by their customers (who quickly became friends.) That is the power of a great realtor.
A great realtor is an incredible asset to anyone buying OR selling a home. They quickly become an advisor, your marketing team, and, sometimes, even a “therapist” to coach you during the process.
The great realtors at Cove provide:
- Over 20 years of experience. Our team offers top-notch expertise in real estate buying and selling. From understanding the jargon in the real estate industry to the finer legal points of your real estate transaction, Cove has you covered. Let us worry about all the forms, disclosures, and other documents.
- Marketing powers! While you might be tempted to list your home yourself, understand that you will miss out on the powerful tools and options that Cove Realty has. Our team knows how to get your home in front of key targets, from listing services to expert connections in advertising and marketing. We also know firsthand what homes are for sale that might fit your particular checklist, from single-family homes to condos and more.
- Negotiations, showings, and more negotiations. Let the Cove Realty team take care of the potential hours of back and forth communication, the required paperwork, negotiations, and endless showings. We know you are busy with life and family – let us take care of the details of buying and selling.
- We live, love, and KNOW the Kenosha area. Ask us anything about the local real estate market, and we can give you up-to-date information on what’s going on today. Along with our dedication to knowing the real estate market’s ins and outs, we love Kenosha County. Whether you are new to the area or a long-time resident, our team will be able to help you find the perfect home in the ideal neighborhood for your family and lifestyle. In addition, you’ll be able to take advantage of our local knowledge to help your home get in front of the best potential buyers!
- Skip the stress and the headaches. Real estate transactions involve one of the most significant financial investments most people experience in their lifetime. Transactions today usually exceed $100,000. If you had a $100,000 income tax problem, would you attempt to deal with it without the help of a CPA? If you had a $100,000 legal question, would you deal with it without the help of an attorney? Take advantage of our experience. Expertise is a small price to pay for peace of mind.
- Low commission! Cove Realty takes pride in our commitment to helping our clients by being a low commission realtor. If you are buying or selling through Cove, your commission rate can be as low as 3.25% on each side of the deal – versus 6% with franchise realtors paying overhead for a national brand. Imagine how much you will save.
At Cove Realty, our goal is to make our clients happy, so we become your realtor for a lifetime. We won’t insist on a family event invitation, but we bet you’ll think of us as friends once we have helped you buy or sell your home. Contact Cove Realty today.