Summer continues to heat up, and so are home sale prices as Kenosha County buyers race to find the perfect home before back-to-school and the holiday season. Whether you’re selling a condo, townhouse, or house, it’s important to make a great impression on your prospective buyers.
When you’re ready to list your home, contact Kenosha’s #1 independent brokerage to put our real estate experience to work for you. Don’t miss our experienced team’s top 9 summer sales tips!
- Keep Your Home at a Comfortable Temperature
- Keep it Bright by Opening Shades & Leaving the Lights On
- De-Clutter to Showcase Your Space & Storage
- De-Personalize so Buyers Can Focus on the Space
- Don’t Forget to Clean Your Ceiling Fans
- Summer Refreshments are a Big Hit on a Hot Day
- Mow Your Lawn & Keep it Green
- Remove Spiders & Webs Inside & Outside
- Powerwash Walkways & Seal the Driveway
By following these tips, we can guarantee a better impression that’ll lead to more competitive offers on your home!