Did you know that attractive curb appeal will fetch you 5 – 12% MORE when you SELL your home? Your home only has one chance to make a first impression, and if that first impression isn’t on point, it can cost you BIG in the pocketbook.
When you’re ready to list your home, contact Kenosha’s #1 independent brokerage to put our real estate experience to work for you. Don’t miss our experienced team’s top 9 valuable tips on curb appeal.
- Water features provide soothing sounds and ambiance.
- Add a raised flower bed full of color to flat areas.
- Add a boulder(s) surrounded by grasses, flowers, and other plants.
- Plant self-seeding flowers like sunflowers, zinnias, poppies, or cosmos.
- Add a gravel path versus more expensive concrete or pavers.
- Build a fire pit versus buying a store-bought one.
- Save on potting soil by lining large containers with packing peanuts.
- Dress up entryways with low stone walls or flower pots.
- Add a small patio for outdoor entertaining.