Published On May 29, 2020
Mortgage Questions: Buying a Kenosha Home
Being pre-approved for a mortgage is critical to understand your budget and to put in a competitive offer on your dream home. Cove Realty’s Kevin Poirier and Gateway Mortgage’s Robb Cibrario, provide expert advice on the pre-approved process.
- Copies of Driver’s Licenses
- Copies of Social Security Cards
- Most Recent Bank Statements
- Pay Stubs
- Retirement/Investment Account Statements
- Tax Returns (1040)
- W-2 Forms for the Past Two Years (or 1099)
WHY PAY 6%? Contact Kenosha's #1 Independent Brokerage for commission AS LOW AS 3.5%.